Friday, June 3, 2011

The Sweater, a new Short Story

So, my first publishing on Amazon.com. "The Sweater" is a short story in the horror genre. Here is the back cover copy: A young couple, Tom and Anne Settler, live normal, just-making-it lives. Tom's job pays the bills, mostly. When a mysterious entity threatens their way of life, as well as their sanity, will they be able to hold things together? Or will the shadows claim them?


I am truly proud of this story. I have it priced at $0.99. What's not to love? You can pick it up for less than the cost of a soda. Some people have already asked me, "But I don't own a Kindle. How am I supposed to read it?" I present to you Kindle for PC!


What I want all of you to do is this: please tell two people about this short story. It's a buck. It's quick. And it's creepy!


Thank you very much.
Michael

0 comments:

Post a Comment